April 20, 2010

Benefit Cosmetics

So I got a parcel in the post today, excluding the customs fee I was delighted. I've put alot of weight on lately due to an bothersome under active thyroid and some medication i'm taking. I point blank refuse to spend money on clothes until i've shed the pounds or dare i say it stones!! However i can't completely not indulge in a lil retail therapy and love love beauty and cosmetics products. It's a bit of an obsession.... le sigh.

I love Benefit for the quirky packaging and innovative products, tres chic! I always buy directly from BenefitCosmetics.com as it way too expensive to buy in Ireland beauty departments. i let a squeal upon delivery, the post man must of thought me awfully silly! here is what i got, so kitsch!






I will post some reviews when i've experimented adequately.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment